Cyberbullying Project: Create a digital poster or video
Create a digital poster or video that raises awareness about cyberbullying. You may use Explain Everything, Notability, Popplet Lite or another program (must be approved by Ms. Schombs) to illustrate your research and knowledge of cyberbullying.
What to include in your informational project:
Please make sure to include the following:
1. At least 4 informational text boxes (you may explain your topic, why it’s important, how to prevent it, draw attention to real cyberbullying cases, etc.).
2. A Works Cited page in MLA format citing 3 or more sources that you used to create your poster (submit to Showbie in PDF format).
3. At least 5 pictures/images.
4. Colorful theme/background.
5. Encouraged but not required: Include digital media (audio clips from podcasts or radio talk shows; videos; links to resources; etc.)
*Be as creative as possible!
>Upload all formats to Showbie or email your project to email@example.com.
Websites to get you started: